What Your Poo Says About You
If your poo is, shall we say, less than ideal, it could mean a number of things are off with your digestive tract:
- Blood sugar irregularities
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Disrupted circadian rhythm
- Microbiotic imbalance
- Medications like antibiotics & painkillers
Small changes can make a big difference!
- Drink more water
- Eat more whole, unprocessed foods
- Consume priobiotics such as keifir, yogurt, and fermented foods such as pickles and kimchi.
- Practice mindful eating