Reconnect this Month
Women fill so many different roles – mother, daughter, sister, wife, professional, and it just goes to show the big shoes that women fill and just how incredible they are!
But the pressure of distance, time, and the daily grind can cause you to drift away from the people you love. You can get so caught up in these roles, then you forget the people closest to you.
How do you resist becoming a jack-of-all-trades and a master of none?
I now try to building times for these relationships throughout the week.
- Call someone you care about every day
- Send them a message to let them know you’re thinking about them & how much they mean to you
- Eat dinner with your family without any devices at the table
- Make plans to have coffee or go for a walk
- Schedule a weekly movie night with your family
At the end of the day it is our friends and family that are most precious to us.