Morning Rituals For A Winning Day
How you start your morning sets you up for a day of success. Some of the most successful start their mornings with a few of these activities:
- Mindfulness/Meditation/Breathing: Check out the yoga classes if you need some ideas on this.
- Journaling: Even if it is only 10 minutes the practice of getting your thoughts out on paper can be helpful in processing your ideas, increasing creative ideas and planning. This is a good time to set up your ‘to do’ list.
- Exercise: Check out the 3 simple ways to get moving. Take a morning walk, do some planks, try a Tabata, do some yoga, join the Warrior Fitness program!
- Drink water: Eight hours of sleep is a long time to not drink water, and we all get eight hours right? Well regardless of how many hours of sleep you get water first thing in the morning will help to start you and your gut off on the right foot.
- Eat/drink something nutritious: See the next section on yummy breakfast ideas. Identify two options for the week so there is little to no decision making in the morning.